Skip to main content

I Have Finally Come To Realise

Child don't do what I have done ...


Oh sweet release, oh how you soothe me
When I let go, I love how you use me

I have finally come to realise
It's in the doing, in the doing that we find
A certain way that we can live our lives
And obtain some piece of mind


A monumental live version from 2002


And when I let go ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burning Ground

Dump the jute ... The struggle to dump the burdens we carry, the crosses we bear, to pare back the layers of aggregated defences and habits, to reveal our true selves, a hard and painful journey through the burning ground. Purification. Van and the band turned this into meditative revelation live.   Witness And I lift the veil ...

Behind The Ritual

Like a whirling dervish ... A wonderful, circular, meditative song concerning function not form.  The song itself exemplifies the meaning of the track. Never more clearly than in the famous "blah, blah, blah ..." section, devoid of form there is only the function of the sound.  Elevation. Layer upon layer.  Round and round. Like a whirling dervish. You'll find the spiritual ... Stretching time ...

Oh The Warm Feeling

Like a child within the kingdom ... A perfect moment captured in song, the worshipful nature of love and the clarity such depth of feeling can bring.   Oh the warm feeling as we sat beside the sea Oh the warm feeling as I sat beside you Like a child within the kingdom As we sat beside the sea Oh the warm feeling as I sat beside you And it filled with devotion And it made me plainly see And it healed all my emotions As I sat beside you As we sat inside the sunshine And we sat beside the sea Oh the warm feeling as I sat beside you And it filled me with religion And it gave great comfort to me Oh the warm feeling as I sat beside you Oh the warm feeling as we sat beside the sea Oh the warm feeling as I sat beside you